- Packaging and Specification
- External Impressions
- Internal Impression Part 1
- Internal Impression Part 2
- Test Bench and Installation Experience
This is the second chassis I am reviewing from Antec. The first one made a very good impression on me, but I always believed that if one can make a really good low cost case, they can provide a great value in higher cost cases as well.
The rear section of the packaging is pretty much the same what Corsair does- having an illustration of the removable bits and pieces shown, alongwith the specification in multiple language.
Antec also mentions on the box that the case comes with 2 years warranty.
As expected from cases belonging to this price range, the case is protected by 2 blocks of Styrofoam and a plastic wrapping.
|Advertised Specs||Antec One S3|
|Chassis Type||Mid Tower|
|Dimension||17.2” (H) x 8.2” (W) x 19.2” (D)
438 mm (H) x 208 mm (W) x 488 mm (D)
|Weight||10.4 lbs. / 4.7 kg|
|Cooling||- 1 x 120 mm top blue LED exhaust fan
- 1 x 120 mm rear exhaust fan (optional)
- 1 x 120 mm side intake fan (optional)
- 1 x 120 mm front intake fan (optional)
- 1 x 120 mm / 140 mm bottom fan (optional)
|Drive Bays||- 3 x 5.25” tool-less drive bays
- 5 x 3.5” tool-less drive bays
- 2 x 2.5” drive-bays
|Motherboard Size||Standard ATX, micro ATX, Mini-ITX|
|Front I/O Panel||- Audio In/Out
- Power and Reset button
- 2 x USB 3.0 with internal motherboard connector