- About GTX 650Ti
- Packaging and Specification
- Closer Look
- Test Bench and Testing Methodology
- Futuremark Benchmark
- Cinebench Benchmarks
- Unigine’s Heaven DX 11 Benchmark
- Temperature Testing
- Battlefield 3 (Chapter: Operation Swordfish)
- Dirt 3 DX11 Benchmark
- Passion Leads Army (Unreal 3 Engine) Benchmark
- Residential Evil 5 DX10 Benchmark
- Sniper Elite V2 DX11 Benchmark
GTX 650Ti is aimed with the price tag of $ 109- atleast going by the reference of the card, GTX 650Ti is a card which completes the keplar family and the “Ti” version of GTX 650.
The design of the reference card is as follows:
Unfortunately, despite Nvidia comparing these cards with its predecessors and slightly older cards, it does not come with an SLI bridge.
Asus’ GTX 650Ti, however, is a non reference version of the stock card with It offers 8.7% more performance compared to the stock GTX 650Ti, with the clock speed of 1033MHz and as expected from Asus’ DirectCU II lineup, it comes with Digi+ VRM and Super Alloy chokes, capacitors and MOS.
With the 8.7% boost on the clock speed compared to the reference version, lets see where this card stands.