- About GTX 650Ti
- Packaging and Specification
- Closer Look
- Test Bench and Testing Methodology
- Futuremark Benchmark
- Cinebench Benchmarks
- Unigine’s Heaven DX 11 Benchmark
- Temperature Testing
- Battlefield 3 (Chapter: Operation Swordfish)
- Dirt 3 DX11 Benchmark
- Passion Leads Army (Unreal 3 Engine) Benchmark
- Residential Evil 5 DX10 Benchmark
- Sniper Elite V2 DX11 Benchmark
Temperature Testing is done after all the benchmarks are completed using the software provided by the manufacturer (GPU Tweak in Asus’ case). Load Testing is done using 3DMark Vantage. The card is left idle for about 15 minutes with 100% fanspeed and then left 15 minutes in auto fanspeed between the tests.
In a closed case, you shouldn’t hear the sound the fan, but in an open test bench there is a slight hiss. Its after 70% there’s an audible noise from the fan and at 89% its very noisy.