- Packaging, Contents and Specifications
- Closer Look
- Test Bench and Methodology
- AS SSD Benchmark (Pass 3)
- 8MB ATTO Benchmark (Pass 3)
- AIDA64 Average Access Test (Block Size 64KB)
- CrystalDisk Benchmark
- HD Tune Pro Benchmark
- Transfer Tests
- Software Impressions- Seagate Dashboard
Dashboard basically does 3 things: Protect share and save. While it does backup files from your system, it takes a backup of only media files, Flickr and Facebook data. I was under the impression that “plus” had certain premium feature, that it would provide a complete backup solution.
You get a free 1- Year Subscription of Seagate’s cloud storage worth 4GB that can be accessed via Seagate’s Dashboard only. Other than that, under Manage tab you can manually set Power, LED-On/off and use a drive test (most likely it uses S.M.A.R.T readout and/or checks for bad sectors).