By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and belongs to the respected Contributors.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Hardware BBQ’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you cannot do the following:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose without permission from the contributor and/or site owner;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any content contained on Hardware BBQ’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Hardware BBQ at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Although materials here belongs to the respected contributors, Hardware BBQ takes care that the content is neutral, impartial and knowledgeable.
- Press Release content are from the respected manufacturers. Any claims made in that section is the responsibility of the company’s personnel and not Hardware BBQ. However, care is taken that no misleading Press Release will be published here.
- Media Samples are provided by the respected manufacturers/agencies with the condition that the writers have the right to post unadulterated content based on the results during evaluation of the product. Any communication/clarification with the manufacturers during the product’s evaluation will be highlighted on the review if required.
- Prices and Warranty period mentioned are the details given at the time of writing, however Hardware BBQ recommends to check the respected manufacturer’s product page and your preferred retailers for an updated price.
- Claims made in advertisements displayed on Hardware BBQ is not our responsibility, although care is taken that advertisement associated with sensitive topics is discouraged and barred.
- At times, Hardware BBQ might display ads on behalf of the manufacturers however this is irrelevant and will never influence the outcome of the reviews done by the respected writers.
In no event shall Hardware BBQ or its contributors be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Hardware BBQ’s Internet site, even if Hardware BBQ or a Hardware BBQ authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Revisions and Errata
Although the respected Writers and the site owner takes care of the content posted here, the materials appearing on Hardware BBQ’s web site might include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Therefore Hardware BBQ may edit the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Hardware BBQ does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Hardware BBQ has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Hardware BBQ of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. T&C is recently edited on 06.01.2012
Roshan Ashraf “The Sorcerer”
Owner, Hardware BBQ