- About the new Intel chipsets and AORUS B360 Gaming 3 WIFI...
- Motherboard Design
- Motherboard Design (Contd...)
- Power Delivery, Heatsink Design BIOS and Layout Overview
- How its tested??
- PCMark 8 and Memory Profile benchmark
- SATA Performance Testing
- Boot Load Timings
- Transfer Test
- Online Purchase Links
Test System and Testing Methodology
The following setup is what’s used to test the MSI Z270 Krait Gaming motherboard:
|Operating System||Windows 10 64-bit Pro|
|Processor+ Cooler||Intel Core i3 8350K + Noctua NH-U14S|
|Motherboard||AORUS B360 Gaming 3 WIFI|
|RAM||16GB HyperX Savage DDR4|
|GPU||AORUS RX 580 XTR 8G|
|OS Drive||240GB SanDisk Extreme II SSD|
|Secondary||WD Red 3TB|
|PSU||Thermaltake DPS-G Gold 750w|
|PC Case||Lian Li A70F|
The AORUS B360 Gaming 3 WIFI motherboard is tested with the Core i3 8350K. Since the B360 and H370 chipset doesn’t support CPU and RAM overclocking, one will be curious who will bother to buy this CPU for the Z370 chipset. The existence of Core i3 8350K is fascinating and there will be a review of this as well. Note there is also a memory frequency limitation of up to 2400 MHz.
The Benchmarks are as follows:
- PCMark 8 Benchmarks: Home, Creativity and Office test score comparison
- Memory Profile Benchmark: AIDA64 Benchmark memory test
- SATA Testing: AS SSD Benchmark
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Transfer Test
- Boot Load Test: Tested with fresh OS Install and all drivers installed and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.