- About the AORUS Z370 Gaming 7...
- Motherboard Design
- Motherboard Design Continued...
- Installation Experience, BIOS and Utility Overview
- How its tested??
- PCMark 8 and Memory Profile benchmark
- SATA Performance Testing
- Boot Load Timings
- Transfer Test
- Online Purchase Links
Test System and Testing Methodology
The following setup is what’s used to test the MSI Z270 Krait Gaming motherboard:
|Operating System||Windows 10 64-bit Pro|
|Processor+ Cooler||Intel Core i7 8700K + Noctua NH-U14S|
|Motherboard||AORUS Z370 Gaming 7|
|RAM||16GB HyperX Savage DDR4|
|GPU||AORUS RX 580 XTR 8G|
|OS Drive||240GB SanDisk Extreme II SSD|
|Secondary||WD Red 3TB|
|PSU||Thermaltake DPS-G Gold 750w|
|PC Case||Lian Li A70F|
This motherboard is tested with the Core i7 8700k. If you are interested to read its review which includes 32 GB, 2667 MHz configuration and even with graphic card performance, here you go!
The Benchmarks are as follows:
- PCMark 8 Benchmarks: Home, Creativity and Office test score comparison
- Memory Profile Benchmark: AIDA64 Benchmark memory test
- SATA Testing: AS SSD Benchmark
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Transfer Test
- Boot Load Test: Tested with fresh OS Install and all drivers installed and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.