- Packaging and Specification
- Closer Look
- Test bench and testing methodology
- Futuremark Benchmarks
- Cinebench OpenGL Benchmarks
- Catzilla BETA ALLBenchmark
- Unigine Heavens DX11 Benchmark
- Battlefield 3 (Episode Operation: Swordfish) Benchmark
- Dirt 3 DX 11 Benchmark
- Passion Leads Army (Unreal 3 Engine) Benchmark
- Resident Evil 5 DX10 Benchmark
- Sniper Elite V2 DX11 Benchmark
- Sleeping Dogs DX 11 Benchmark
- Overclocked Performance Comparison
Nvidia’s GTX 660 uses Nvidia GK106 Kepler SMX architecture made with 28nm fabrication process manufactured by TSMC. It was first introduced on GTX 680.
In GTX 660, there are 3 processing clusters with 5 SMC units and an L2 Cache shared between them all. There are 192 CUDA cores per unit, 80 texture units and 24 ROPs. The reference version of the card core clock of 980 MHz and a memory clock of 1502 MHz with a maximum capacity of 2GB GDDR5. It takes power from a single 6-pin power connector and has TDP of 140w.
The card which I have is from Asus. A non-reference version.