- Packaging and Specification
- Closer Look
- Test bench and testing methodology
- Futuremark Benchmarks
- Cinebench OpenGL Benchmarks
- Catzilla BETA ALLBenchmark
- Unigine Heavens DX11 Benchmark
- Battlefield 3 (Episode Operation: Swordfish) Benchmark
- Dirt 3 DX 11 Benchmark
- Passion Leads Army (Unreal 3 Engine) Benchmark
- Resident Evil 5 DX10 Benchmark
- Sniper Elite V2 DX11 Benchmark
- Sleeping Dogs DX 11 Benchmark
- Overclocked Performance Comparison
Working with AMD, the developers of Dirt 3 have continued their support for DirectX® 11 with the inclusion of contact hardening shadows through Shader Model 5.0, improved high definition ambient occlusion, and stunning tessellation support with realistic water, snow, and cloth.
With a resolution of 1680 x 1050, just like in BF3 benchmark, the card gives better performance over the other graphics cards.