- Packaging and Specification
- Closer Look
- Test bench and testing methodology
- Futuremark Benchmarks
- Cinebench OpenGL Benchmarks
- Catzilla BETA ALLBenchmark
- Unigine Heavens DX11 Benchmark
- Battlefield 3 (Episode Operation: Swordfish) Benchmark
- Dirt 3 DX 11 Benchmark
- Passion Leads Army (Unreal 3 Engine) Benchmark
- Resident Evil 5 DX10 Benchmark
- Sniper Elite V2 DX11 Benchmark
- Sleeping Dogs DX 11 Benchmark
- Overclocked Performance Comparison
Giant Iron Horse’s shooter is one of the most graphically advanced Chinese titles to date, in part thanks to the use of Epic Games’ Unreal Engine 3. Featuring a range of DirectX 11 effects, such as tessellation and Bokeh depth of field, PLA also makes extensive use of NVIDIA’s GPU-accelerated PhysX technology to generate realistic, physics-led effects. To help promote PLA, and to get gamers ready for its launch later this year, Giant Iron Horse has released the first-ever Chinese-developed DirectX 11 benchmark featuring the aforementioned range of effects.
With Low and Medium Performance preset with DX 9, Asus’ non-reference HD7850 churns more FPS But with high preset with DX11 with 1680 x 1050 resolution, the tables have turned, giving GTX 660 has an advantage.