- Packaging and Specification
- Closer Look
- Test bench and testing methodology
- Futuremark Benchmarks
- Cinebench OpenGL Benchmarks
- Catzilla BETA ALLBenchmark
- Unigine Heavens DX11 Benchmark
- Battlefield 3 (Episode Operation: Swordfish) Benchmark
- Dirt 3 DX 11 Benchmark
- Passion Leads Army (Unreal 3 Engine) Benchmark
- Resident Evil 5 DX10 Benchmark
- Sniper Elite V2 DX11 Benchmark
- Sleeping Dogs DX 11 Benchmark
- Overclocked Performance Comparison
3DMark Vantage is the industry standard performance benchmark for DirectX 10 gaming PCs. It includes two graphics tests, two CPU tests and six feature tests. Trusted by gamers worldwide to give accurate and unbiased results, 3DMark Vantage is the best way to consistently and reliably test DirectX 10 under game-like loads.
With GPU Clock of 1072 MHz with a Memory clock of 1527 MHz, the non-reference Asus GTX 660 Direct CU II 2GB GDDR5 stays above GTX 650 Ti and HD7850, both Direct CU II models with either both performance and high preset.
3DMark 11 is the latest version of the world’s most popular benchmark. Designed to measure your PC’s gaming performance 3DMark 11 makes extensive use of all the new features in DirectX 11 including tessellation, compute shaders and multi-threading. Trusted by gamers worldwide to give accurate and unbiased results, 3DMark 11 is the best way to consistently and reliably test DirectX 11 under game-like loads.