- Packaging and Specification
- Closer Look
- Test bench and testing methodology
- Futuremark Benchmarks
- Cinebench OpenGL Benchmarks
- Catzilla BETA ALLBenchmark
- Unigine Heavens DX11 Benchmark
- Battlefield 3 (Episode Operation: Swordfish) Benchmark
- Dirt 3 DX 11 Benchmark
- Passion Leads Army (Unreal 3 Engine) Benchmark
- Resident Evil 5 DX10 Benchmark
- Sniper Elite V2 DX11 Benchmark
- Sleeping Dogs DX 11 Benchmark
- Overclocked Performance Comparison
It’s a computer test focused to check your computer graphics capabilities. The test can analyze if your computer is suitable for latest games or watching HD movies in best quality. It can also suggest what hardware modules of your computer should be replaced in order to get the best performance.
The benchmark will also check software configuration of your system and will suggest improvements that may cause your computer to work faster and more efficiently.
There are four tests available:
KITTY – 576p (1024 x 576) – for testing netbooks and ultrabooks, requires 256 MB of GPU memory.
CAT – 720p (1280 x 720) – for testing the low end desktop computers, requires 512 MB of GPU memory
TIGER – 1080p (1920 x 1080) – for current desktop computers, requires 1024 MB of GPU memory
CATZILLA – 1440p (2560 x 1440) – for most demanding high-end computers, requires more than 1024 MB of GPU memory
CUSTOM based on your own options and features settings