- Packaging and Specification
- Closer Look Part 1
- Closer Look Part 2
- Test bench and testing methodology
- Futuremark Benchmarks
- Cinebench OpenGL Benchmarks
- Catzilla Benchmark
- Unigine Heavens DX11 Benchmark
- Unigine Valley 1.0 Benchmark
- Battlefield 3 (Operation Swordfish) Benchmark
- Dirt 3 DX11 Benchmark
- Sleeping Dogs DX11 Benchmark
- Passion Leads Army (Unreal 3 Engine) Benchmark
- Resident Evil 5 DX10 Benchmark
- Resident Evil 6 DX9.0c Benchmark
- Sniper Elite V2 DX11 Benchmark
3DMark Vantage is the industry standard performance benchmark for DirectX 10 gaming PCs. It includes two graphics tests, two CPU tests and six feature tests. Trusted by gamers worldwide to give accurate and unbiased results, 3DMark Vantage is the best way to consistently and reliably test DirectX 10 under game-like loads.
3DMark 11 is the latest version of the world’s most popular benchmark. Designed to measure your PC’s gaming performance 3DMark 11 makes extensive use of all the new features in DirectX 11 including tessellation, compute shaders and multi-threading. Trusted by gamers worldwide to give accurate and unbiased results, 3DMark 11 is the best way to consistently and reliably test DirectX 11 under game-like loads.
Its worth to note that the graphic score is highest of them all, even considering that its compared with the factory overclocked version of GTX 660 DirectCU II TOP 2GB GDDR5.