- Packaging and Specification
- Closer Look Part 1
- Closer Look Part 2
- Test bench and testing methodology
- Futuremark Benchmarks
- Cinebench OpenGL Benchmarks
- Catzilla Benchmark
- Unigine Heavens DX11 Benchmark
- Unigine Valley 1.0 Benchmark
- Battlefield 3 (Operation Swordfish) Benchmark
- Dirt 3 DX11 Benchmark
- Sleeping Dogs DX11 Benchmark
- Passion Leads Army (Unreal 3 Engine) Benchmark
- Resident Evil 5 DX10 Benchmark
- Resident Evil 6 DX9.0c Benchmark
- Sniper Elite V2 DX11 Benchmark
It’s a computer test focused to check your computer graphics capabilities. The test can analyze if your computer is suitable for latest games or watching HD movies in best quality. It can also suggest what hardware modules of your computer should be replaced in order to get best performance. The benchmark will also check software configuration of your system and will suggest improvements that may cause your computer to work faster and more efficiently.
There are four tests available:
KITTY – 576p (1024 x 576) – for testing netbooks and ultrabooks, requires 256 MB of GPU memory.
CAT – 720p (1280 x 720) – for testing the low end desktop computers, requires 512 MB of GPU memory.
TIGER – 1080p (1920 x 1080) – for current desktop computers, requires 1024 MB of GPU memory.
CATZILLA – 1440p (2560 x 1440) – for most demanding high-end computers, requires more than 1024 MB of GPU memory CUSTOM based on your own options and features settings.