1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thanks for visiting BBQ Community, a new home for hardware enthusiasts, fans, overclockers, system builders and newbies! We plan to have many features and content in the near future- both staff and user driven- so do sign up and be a part of the community!
    Dismiss Notice

New GPU needed for 10k

Discussion in 'System Add-On and Upgrade Advice' started by Dharmaji Ambati, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Dharmaji Ambati

Dharmaji Ambati Newbie

India India
    Hi i'm using hp 6000 series desktop (config Core 2 Duo 3.0GHz and ddr3 4gb ram). Now i want to buy a nvidia graphic card please tell me which one is better for me like Quadro or GeFroce ...? and which model on that series supports to my system and one more thing i want to buy 2gb card or more than gb and my budget is below 10000 rupess and purpose is adobe after effects and premiere pro works thank you

Tags:
  2. The Sorcerer

The Sorcerer w00t!! Staff Member Owner/ Reviewer- Hardware BBQ

Home Page:
    India India
    For gaming purpose, it's always GeForce series from Nvidia and Radeon series from AMD.

GTX 750 Ti. You get Zotac GTX 750Ti for 10k-11k. But before you buy, can you let me know the power supply rating and the depth of the case (measure it from the motherboard till the edge of the left sidepanel area) and length (usable space for the graphic card- from the PCIe slot to the HDD area where the PCIe x16).

Dharmaji Ambati likes this.