1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thanks for visiting BBQ Community, a new home for hardware enthusiasts, fans, overclockers, system builders and newbies! We plan to have many features and content in the near future- both staff and user driven- so do sign up and be a part of the community!
    Dismiss Notice

Website Announcement Time to make YT Content!!!

Discussion in 'Official Community Rules and Announcements' started by The Sorcerer, Mar 6, 2017.

1. The Sorcerer

The Sorcerer w00t!! Staff Member Owner/ Reviewer- Hardware BBQ

Home Page:
    India India
    So... I'll be making youtube videos as a supplement to the written reviews and writeups that I typically do on my website. Things are looking good and I started a second website, so after seven years of hard work and living as a miser now I can make gradual changes.

I had to import a Samson Q2U kit mic because it wasn't available here when I was looking Bajaao wasted 15 days only to wait for me to call and to know its out of stock and more 15 days for a refund!. But rest of the stuff are here so here you go!

This is the link to the HardwareBBQ channel!

• 2x Yognou YN300-III + 2x AC Adapters + 2 Batteries
      [​IMG]
    • Sony CS3 Lapel Mic
      [​IMG]
    • Vanguard Alta Pro 263 AT
      [​IMG]
    • Vanguard TBH-300
      [​IMG]
    • Kamerar SD1 MK2
      [​IMG]
    • Manfrotto XPRO-3W
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
    • Samson Q2U Mic (incoming)

I bought couple of other stuff that are useful:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for all your support! Let's make more useful stuff for a different set of audience that likes to watch and learn!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
    Tags: