Finalware updated it is well known and trusted benchmark and diagnostic utility AIDA64 to v6.33. These updates usually give a sign of things to come just like the last time. The AIDA64 v6.33 provides support for the AMD EPYC 7003 ‘Milan’ CPU. It also includes support for RX 6600 RX, 6700 graphics card series.
The State of future GPU releases
It is likely we will see the AMD Radeon RX 6700. The question is when. If it is appearing on benchmark and diagnostic utility updates, then it’s safe to confirm the product readiness. But depending on the situation, including fabrication and supplies to AIC partners, it may take time. Even the RTX 3080Ti, Nvidia upcoming GPU, was on the previous update but we’re yet to see anything.
Apart from that, it provides for Intel B560 and Z590 chipsets. It also includes some display, sensor and liquid cooler support from Steelseries, Aqua computers, Corsair and NZXT. The following is the update log:
New features & improvements
- Enhanced support for AMD Epyc 7003 Milan CPU
- SteelSeries Apex 5 OLED display support
- Aqua Computer High Flow Next sensor support
- Monitoring of Corsair H60i, H100i, H115i, H150i RGB Pro XT liquid coolers
- Improvements for Intel B560 and Z590 chipset based motherboards
- NZXT Smart Device sensor support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 6700 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA CMP 30HX, CMP 40HX, GeForce GT 1010
AIDA64 has three business editions and one home edition. You can download the updated version from here.