- Packaging and Contents
- Closer Look
- Overclocking Impressions
- Test Bench and Testing Methodology
- Futuremark Benchmark- 3DMark (2013)
- Futuremark Benchmark- 3DMark 11
- Futuremark Benchmark- 3DMark Vantage
- OpenGL Benchmark: Cinebench 11.5 and R15
- Unigine Benchmark Heaven 3.0 and 4.0
- Batman Arkham City
- Hitman Absolution
- Metro 2033
- Shadow of Mordor
- Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
- Sniper Elite V2
- GPU Computation Benchmark
- Folding at Home and LuxMark OpenCL Benchmark
- Overclocking Performance
- Online Purchase Links
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 950 WindForce OC edition’s packaging is rather slim, close enough to reassemble mid-to-high-end PCIe x1 sound card packaging.
The front packaging indicates that the GPU uses its known ‘WindForce’ labeled air cooling unit and the card is factory overclocked. It would have been nice if Gigabyte mentioned the actual overclock of the card on the side, next to the model number and the rest of the basic specs. Mentioning dimensions on the package is a habit one shouldn’t skip, but to be fair GTX 950 packaging shouldn’t be an obstacle for any type of setup. Note that this is a dual-slot card, but it has a dual slot fan.
You’ll only get the card, a manual and an installation disk. That’s it. No case badge, no PCIe adapters (which most likely nobody would need as even the basic 350w-400w units has a single 6-pin PCIe power connector) and no display output converter.