The CRFT series PC cases are known to make limited edition cases themed around a game, this time with Mass Effect. The NZXT CRFT 07 is basically a Mass Effect version of H510i. The case design is around Commander Shepard’s N7 kinetic armour. This isn’t different from what NZXT did with previous collaboration, such as the CRFT 04 I’ve reviewed which is a Fallout theme-based. Rainbow 6 Siege also got the CRFT treatment.
The case is all black with carbon design, the signature red-and-white stripes with N7 logo. There’s also the 2-sided key charm with Paragon and Renegade logo. The specs are no different from any H510i. But some of the features are Mass-Effect themed:
NZXT CRFT 07 ‘Mass Edition’ Limited Edition Features
- Smart Device V2 for lighting and fan control
- Two RGB lighting channels and three fan channels
- USB 3.1 Gen2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel
- Iconic cable management bar and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel
- Cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps
- Two Aer F120mm fans included
- Built-in mounting bracket vertical GPU installation
- Two-sided Paragon/Renegade charm included
The NZXT CRFT 07 is a limited edition, so it depends on its availability. In the US, it retails for $199.99.
Interestingly, it isn’t themed around Mass Effect Andromeda. Not surprisingly considering the game was just bad in every way. But apparently, Bioware is working on another Mass Effect game.
If you’re wondering why Mass Effect now, is because Bioware’s annual N7 day. But along with this, Bioware’s announcement of The Mass Effect Legendary Edition. The remasted version includes with all the optimizations and DLCs. This also includes support 4K Ultra. The original trilogy collection will be out by spring 2021 on all the platforms, including the PC.